- Name: Nikita Yanchenkov.
- Age: 24 years.
- Location: Moscow/Russian Federation.
- Specialization: Programmer С++ (Desktop applications, embedded systems, high-load systems).
- Offtop: 3D/2D Artist, gamedev.
- C++ (11, 14, 17 standards), STL, Boost
- Qt Framework (Qt Creator and basic knowledge of QML)
- Algorithms and data structures
- SQL / Postgresql / SQLite
- Linux / WSL
- GIT / Gitflow
- Design patterns, SOLID, KISS, YAGNI, Software lifecycle and etc
- Jira / Confluence
- Basic knowledge of Android development
- Experience in non-commercial game development
- Basic knowledge of working with game engines (Godot, Unreal Engine 4 и Unity)
3D/2D graphics skills:
- Hard-surface lowpoly modeling props, weapons.
- Understanding standard game pipelines: High and lowpoly modeling, sculpting, baking and texturing.
- Knowledge of general artistic techniques: color, forms, composition, light and shadow.
- Rendering and postprocessing.
- The minimum required knowledge in popular game engines (Unity, Unreal Engine).
- Knowledge in the field of the gaming industry, modern trends and development vectors.
P.S. In the section Tooling you can see the knowledge in software.
- Bachelor - MSTU “STANKIN” with a degree in “Computer Science and Computer Engineering” [2016 - 2020].
- Master - MSTU “STANKIN” with a degree in “Computer Science and Computer Engineering” [2020 - 2022].
- Ph.D. - MSTU “STANKIN” with a degree in “System analysis, management and information processing” [2022 - 2025].
- English - Intermediate.
If you want to contact me go to the section Connect with me