Name: Nikita Yanchenkov.
Age: 23 years.
Location: Moscow / Russian Federation.
Specialization: Programmer С++, 3D Artist (Hard-surface), gamedev.
- C++ (11, 14, 17 standards)
- Algorithms and data structures
- Qt Framework (Qt Creator and basic knowledge of QML)
- SQL / Postgresql
- Design patterns, SOLID, KISS, YAGNI and etc
- Basic knowledge of Android development
- Experience in non-commercial game development
- Software lifecycle
- Shell scripts
3D graphics skills:
- Hard-surface lowpoly modeling props, weapons.
- Understanding standard game pipelines: High and lowpoly modeling, sculpting, baking and texturing.
- Knowledge of general artistic techniques: color, forms, composition, light and shadow.
- Rendering and postprocessing.
- The minimum required knowledge in popular game engines (Unity, Unreal Engine).
- Knowledge in the field of the gaming industry, modern trends and development vectors.
P.S. In the section Tooling you can see the knowledge in software.
- Bachelor - MSTU “STANKIN” with a degree in “Computer Science and Computer Engineering” [2016 - 2020].
- Master - MSTU “STANKIN” with a degree in “Computer Science and Computer Engineering” [2020 - 2022].
- English - Intermediate.
If you want to contact me go to the section Connect with me